How to find a niche
How to find a niche is a crucial question in Internet Marketing business. A lot of internet marketers don't succeed because they pick wrong answer to this question.
Internet market niche is tightly related to keywords that define it, so how can you find these keywords and thus a niche?
Basically there are two options:
- You can use free internet tools
- You can use dedicated software
While the idea of using free internet tools is attractive, dedicated software for finding keywords is:
- It is literally matter of few clicks to find profitable keyword with low competition and high traffic.
- It will show you various keyword attributes, significant for success or failure of a given keyword (phrase and search counts, strength of competition, domain availability, ad cost, trends graphs...).
- It combines various functionalities which will help you find and evaluate keywords. (Keyword searching, Google Rank tracking, Competition analyzing, Backlink searching...).
- You don't have to combine results from several free sources.
- You can save found keywords for later use so you don't have to type them over and over.
Find a niche with dedicated software
There are several how to find a niche dedicated software packages on the market. I recommend Micro Niche Finder and Market Samurai . I personally use both of them to discover profitable keywords. They are very efective. In few minutes I'm able to find a keyword with high traffic and low competition. There is much more work to build a site, write articles and find useful back links later. Each one of the two has its strong sides but together they form a wining combination.
Download Market Samurai free trial and test it for 12 days. After that period some of the functionalities still work, which is great. Read a Market Samurai review to learn more about this software.
Watch this videos on their official site to see Micro Niche Finder in action. To learn more about, read Micro Niche Finde review.
To find out more about Internet marketing and SEO software, read articles in respective categories.